nedelja, julij 06, 2008

D day has come

Today I am leaving home to visit 2 South America's countries - Peru and Bolivia.
My plane takes off tomorrow at 7.55 from Marco Polo (Venice airport). Because of time zones, I will land at Lima at same day at 22.05, although Lima is more than 12.000km away from here.
After 35 days of backpacking there I must catch plane which will take-off from La Paz on 10th of August. So, I am coming back on 11th of August in the evening.
I will try to publish as much photos as possible here at my blog to show you where I will be traveling and what I will see during the travel.
Have a nice summer and see you in August ;)

Hasta la vista!

3 komentarji:

Matjaž Očko pravi ...

uživaj! :)

Tomi pravi ...

Uživaj...

Marko pravi ...

Uživaj teh 35 dni! Naredi veliko slik... Se vidimo!
Lep pozdrav iz Velenja!
Marko