torek, junij 05, 2007

Report and climbing again

Well, I've got few E-mails with the questions about my final interview, so I quess it is time to tell (write) some words about it.
I met my future boss 2 Fridays ago and we discussed almost everthing about China thing. After all, we didnt talk in English. I assumed that if I would asked him something like that he would saw me like somebody who is not self-confident. So, that is why I didnt do that.
He proposed me to visit China at the end of June to see if job overthere is what I am expecting.
But last Friday he called me and he asked me if I would come there as soon as I would have time to do that. So, today I finally sent him my "duty" calendar and I think I will go there in next 14 days. And I will spend there 10-14 days to get the filling about the job that I am applying for and to get the close view of China also.
I am very glad that he gave me a chance for close view and for a possibility to say NO if i would not like it.
Today, Bojan, one of my the best friends, gave me Lonely Planet China and Chineese phrase book. He owns that books bacause few years ago he went there to see Chinese's way of living and their's Culture.
I tried to read some Chinese translations and I almost break my tongue while doing it ;) It is really hard language to speak.

Yesterday I went to Kotečnik rock-climbing area to test my right shoulder. More than a month and a half ago I injured it while climbing some serious routes. The injury was so bad that I just couldnt rise my arm more than 20 cm. After month and a half I finally dont feel any pain in my shouder when I load some pressure to it. But, because I didnt want to injure my shoulder again, I climbed just few easy routes. Afterwards I just watched other climebrs and took some pictures of them.









2 komentarja:

Mih@ pravi ...

Pizda, dobri ste. Svaka vam čast...

Tut slike so hude ;)

OLKI pravi ...

Luštne fotografije, predvsem pa ti želim prijeten obisk Kitajske in pa čim lažje odločanje glede nadaljne poti...



Mih@ ti pa malo na jezik pazi....se ne spodobi no kar takole... ;-)