sreda, junij 20, 2007

Traveling to China

Well, today is the day when I will exchange my home country Slovenia for China for 14 days. I have a flight to Frankfurt from Brnik at 12.15 and from Frankfurt I will fly directly to Shanghai.
I have 2 suitcases...one is for business porpuses and the other one is for my clothes. The sizes of both cases are almost the same...:)
That means that I have a lot goals to fulfil for a company and I hope I will be successful.
So, wish me luck, have your fingers crossed for me or something like that... :)

I get home in the evening at 4th of July. Since then I wont accept phone calls but I will be reachable for an SMSes. So, please send some to me :) I will be very happy about it and ofcourse, I WILL reply!

Have fun here at Slovenia! For me too...
Ow, I will try to write some posts on a blog while living there!

1 komentar:

Anonimni pravi ...

Nekaj nas zagotovo čaka na kakšne dodatne informacije o China tour! Kdaj bo kaj novega na blogu?