nedelja, junij 17, 2007

Last Saturday and Sunday before China

Since I am going to travel to China this Wednesday, this weekend is the last one before it. So I tried to fulfil it as much as possible with the stuff I like to do.
Fot the Saturday I was planning to go on a hike to one of the Rinka's summits with Litija Mountaineering Club. But when I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning, rain was falling from the sky and nearby hill was totally surrounded with a fog. That is why I just sent SMS to Maja, that I am not coming to the prearranged meeting spot. But after few hours, Maja called me to tell me that at the Kamniška Bistrica the weather was perfect. This was a moment when I just sit in my car and I pushed throttle to the bottom to be there as soon as possible.
If Maja wouldnt called me, I would went to visit Nina, Jana and Primoz to the Primorska province. But when she called me and told me that the weather is perfect overthere, I just couldnt resist to go to check it out.
After finding right path (the path I needed to use to get to the Bivak pod Skuto to meet others from Maja's group is not marked, so I was counting on my map and my sense for orientation to find that bivouac), I ascended more than 1000m higher as the point where I started walking is. I spent 3 hours for that. Because the map I was using is not really the best one, I almost hit Bivak pod Skuto because of a fog which was sorrounding it.
But when I wanted to take a photo of a little bivouac under Skuta's peak, I found out that I forgot to insert CF card into my photo camera, so carrieng whole photo gear with me was useless :( That is why I can not show you pictures from the trip.
Today...I was on a picnic at my aunt's place. After that I went to Velenje to see competition of horse carriages and horse gallops. It was hot and sunny, so pictures are not very good due to the strong brightness and very sharp light...
Horsie eating chopped wood?
That is better...horsie eating hay
Girl on the picture is my niece. Her name is Loti.
Run, run, run...
I am at the front...can you catch me?

Horse hairstayle for special occasions...
4 legs...how many horses do you see?
Dady, buy me a horsie like that... :)
I am watching you...

2 komentarja:

Matjaž Očko pravi ...

dobri fotosi... poročaj s čajne ;)

andrejV pravi ...

Hvala. No, lahko bi bli boljši...

Bom probal poročat. Odvisno kok bo časa...fotoaparat pa itak gre z mano.