četrtek, junij 14, 2007

I have a need, a need to tell you this

Are you asking yourself, what is that I need to tell you?
Hehehe, well, this is mybe the best success that I have had since I have my photo camera.
Last October I sent this picture to the editor of Planinski Vestnik (short PV) magazine and to be honest, my hopes that he will use that picture in one of next issues of PV faded out until now.
But...there is always but...2 days ago I got a call from Bojan and he told me that there is my picture at the front page of PV...I was so suprised that I almost forgot to speak and to express my enthusiasm, so there was a few seconds of silence...:) And in next minute I run downstairs to get my own issue of PV( I am a subscriber of PV too but nobody told me that it came home with a post that day) to see it...
And...here it is:
That is all.
Owww, by the way...next Wednesday I have a flight to China :S Have your fingers crossed for me please...I need all the luck in the world to do the best I can!

P.S.: Does anybody need something from there? I accept orders now :) Until this moment I have got so much orders that I would have to rent a shipping container to get everthing (if I will find all ordered stuff) to Slovenia....hehehe, I am joking a little bit :P

2 komentarja:

OLKI pravi ...

Čestitke za naslovko...


Upam, da je bil honorar pošten! hehe

andrejV pravi ...

Hvala Olki...
Honorarja še ni bilo...kolikor pa vem, znaša 42€...
Ravno prav, da mi povrne stroške za A člannarino (s katero dobiš tudi naročnino na PV) :)