nedelja, oktober 26, 2008

No words from me for such a long time...

Ha, few days ago I noticed it has passed almost 2 months since last entry on my blog. When I was driving home from work at Friday after long and quite exhausting work day, I remembered my blog and decided to write something...to let you know I am still alive.
In the meaning time since last post I visited the doctor to help me with my digestion problems I had had since traveling at South Amerika. My belly now works fine and finally I can eat whatever I want.

Ohh, week or two after my arrival back to Slovenia Nina and I finally met nad went climbing to Osp. We had a wonderful climbing weekend, so I think we both want to repeat it sometime in the future...but frankly, we both don't know when it will happen again :(

I also visited few basketball matches which Elektra basketball team from Šoštanj had in past month. I made some photos which are not particulary good, especially because of quite poor light condition which forced me to increase ISO number.

Because of all that inactivity at blog some people asked me if I have been working on pictures which were taken at South America. I am sorry for the disappointment but I haven't been working on them at all. I have had very busy weeks after South America trip
:( But on my hard disk I found few pictures which are quite good and have never been published. See them below.

Next week I might go to Paklenica to climb few routes. Well, I wanna go but I am not sure if the wish will became truth. We'll see...cause I have to find few climbing fellows to go with me or me to go with them. Most of my climbing friends are leaving Slovenia at the begining of next week but unfortunately I can't join them because of my job duties. I am in the middle of huge project and I have finish some documentation papers next week and that is the reason I can't join them.
In case I won't go downthere close to Zadar, I might go climb some mountain here at Slovenia but the weather will have huge influence on going somewhere to the mountains here at Slovenia because the weather forecast for next week in not really promising... :(

Anyway, wish you very pleasant week and not very stressful visiting of graveyards at end of next week...or and have a great Halloween night before that ;)

Concentration while trying to make a knot on rope

Mountains above Bovec and Bavšica valley

Siiting, talking, drinking and having fun by the fire at Bavšica valley (one of the most beautiful and least intacted one in Slovenia)

Huge saffron field at Menina mountain. Have you ever seen it? Go there at the begining of Sping...it's an amazing view!

saffron from a close view

Elektra vs. Krka...black basketball player less then a second before crushing the flor :)

Winter si closing fast ;) Get your skies, boots, axes and cramp-ons ready ;)

Ni komentarjev: