sobota, maj 31, 2008

Peru and Bolivia

I think I haven't yet published this here at my blog.
From July 7th to August 12th I won't be at home...I am going to Peru and Bolivia to see how people are doing there and to take some pic of people and landscape.
I will be traveling with an expirienced backpacker Simona, she has alrealdy seen lots of places on the Earth.
Fot that occasion I have already bought new, walk around lens (Canon EF-S 17-85 IS 4.5-5.6, circular polarizer and remote switch).
I hope I will be able to make some really great photos like those when I was at North America (USA).
But before leaving, in this minute I am late for friend's weeding where I am official photographer. I guess I will show some weeding pictures here too ;)

This is pic from last weeding where I was official photographer

Ni komentarjev: